6.19.2014

INTERIOR INSPIRATION : I WANT YOUR SKULLS.



Is it strange that I want to be surrounded by animal skulls (from ones that died of natural causes, of course)? I suppose I just really want aspects of our home to remind me of a natural history museum- rocks, maps, bones, plants, and yes, all the skulls.

Sources (from top to bottom): Alvhem, Social Survivor, The Bohemian Collective, Flickr: the style files, Lonny, The New York Times, Door Sixteen, A Beautiful Mess, Design*Sponge: Steve Soria, Lonny, and Urban Outfitters.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I just hate to put such skulls in my home but the overall interiors and the home interior designing is jus fabulous. This let me come up with some great interior design ideas. Thanks for sharing some really good things here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...